Monday, August 17, 2009

One Week from 17 minutes ago.

I am leaving to go back to England. *deep breathe* Crazy.

I'm not packed... which is slightly terrifying, and I'm worried that my body has adjusted to the Arizona heat and may die of cold when I step off the plane... Or I'll drown if it's raining.

I am excited to go back, but terror outweighs it by more than I can convey.

The only things I have been thinking about is spending as much time as possible with the people I am closest to, packing, making sure I didn't forget something I'll actually need that I don't want to/couldn't buy over there, and eating all the good food I can, since, no offense guys, but you know... it is England.

*sigh*

one week from 23 minutes ago now... oh dear.

1 comment:

Ashley Axup said...

LIZZY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

it's gonna be epic.

also, i'm so excited for you. i really can't that enough. it'sll be AWESOME. and i'm so happy i got to see God direct you to England amid confusing things and crazy times. i love you. i can't wait to visit you. you'll have soooo much fun. and please say "trash bin" or "rubbish can" over there.

also also, i still love you. i'm so excited for you.

rock on...and don't forget to make me famous over there.